Red Bell Pepper Aioli!
This aioli is so rich, creamy, and full of nutrients. Most aioli is made with mayonnaise. However, I was able to swap this for avocado which added a lot of healthy fats. These fats regulate inflammation in your body, participate in cell formation, help to protect your organs and keep you warm, and so much more.
This recipe also includes red bell peppers which contain a lot of Vitamin C. Vitamin C participates in a lot of mechanisms in the body and affects your immune system, iron absorption, and so much more.
I like to pair this aioli with sweet potato fries, celery, carrot sticks, or any vegetable really. It adds so much flavor and warmth to your snack that it’ll keep you wanting more!
It’s also vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and a quick easy snack to bring on the go!
Top with a little cilantro and viola! Enjoy!
Want to connect food and faith in 3 ways TODAY? Want to stay in the know about how you can connect food and faith more and more every day? Sign up for my email list and receive my freebie, 3 ways to connect food and faith today, and stay up-to-date on the connection between food and faith!
Want more delicious recipes and faith posts? I recommend my summer salad with candied pecans, anti-inflammatory strawberry and banana smoothie, the best avocado toast, is God your happiness?, 3 things food reminds me of every day, and why I fasted yesterday and why you should too!
Questions, comments, concerns? Don’t hesitate to contact me! I want this site to empower and inspire YOU.
My goal is to serve you in the best way I can.
Want to stay more connected? Find me on Instagram by clicking here or searching @lilliandorablog! I can’t wait for us to connect! 🙂Print
Red Bell Pepper Aioli! This dip is delicious and nutritious! It’s gluten-free, dairy-free, savory, creamy, and so much more!
- 3 whole roasted red bell peppers
- 1/4-1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 bunch basil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 avocado
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Set your oven to 500 degrees Fahrenheit or broil. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place your peppers on it.
- Bake the peppers for 30-45 minutes rotating the peppers to a different side every 15 minutes.
- When the peppers are done, place them in a medium-sized mixing bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Set them aside to cool for at least 15 minutes.
- When the peppers are done cooling, peel the outer layer of skin and cut the stem and seeds out.
- Add the roasted bell peppers, basil, lemon juice, garlic, and avocado to a blender. Blend on medium for about 30 seconds.
- Top with cilantro and pair with vegetables!
Quick tip: Start with 1/4 cup olive oil and gradually add the other 1/4 until you get your desired thickness and consistency.
Keywords: aioli, red bell pepper, vegan, vegetarian, dairy-free, gluten-free, pcos, pcos recipes, dip, snack, easy, quick,