Avocado cilantro-lime coleslaw!
This topping is dairy-free, gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian, and pcos friendly!
This coleslaw is dairy-free and gluten-free coleslaw with a hefty helping healthy fats.
Pair it with chicken tacos, burrito bowls, or grilled chicken. It’s zesty, creamy, and adds that extra kick! Enjoy!
This week of my internship has been great! I’ve had a lot of downtime which has allowed me to work on my blog more. I really like working with an entrepreneur and learning how she started and grew her business.
I love the flexibility of being an entrepreneur. Being able to be a stay at home mom is very important to me and I feel like being an entrepreneur is a great way to be a stay at home mom, but also have your own thing you can do while your kids are at school or with their friends.
Shadowing this entrepreneur these past two weeks has shown me that this really is possible and I can do it. I just have to be dedicated and disciplined in building my business and achieving my goals.
Avocado cilantro-lime coleslaw! Pair it with chicken tacos, burrito bowls, or grilled chicken. It’s zesty, creamy, and adds that extra kick! Enjoy!
- 2 avocados
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro, fresh
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 4 cups green cabbage, shredded
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Peel and mash two avocados. Set them aside in a large bowl.
- Next, add the shredded cabbage, diced red onion, and cilantro to the mashed avocados. Mix all of these together.
- In a separate bowl, mix the lime zest, lime juice, rice vinegar, garlic, white sugar, salt, and pepper together.
Keywords: southern, coleslaw, avocado, cilantro-lime, vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free, pcos, pcos recipes, no bake, toppings